Katy Perry Purr Perfume £34.99
Bloom Eyebrow Gel £10.00
Christmas may be nearly over but I’m after some gifts to myself in indulge in with my christmas money! Mainly I’m after some purpley gothic lipstick for the January bleak period, some more Max Factor foundation (the best foundation i’ve ever used!), some primer to keep my make up looking perfect all day long and some eyebrow gel from Bloom to keep my brows looking healthy. I would’t mind getting my paws on Katy Perry’s new Fragrance Purr – I just love the bottle, so cute!
This post is actually a little belated, I planned to post it a few days before Christmas, before my Christmas goodie bag full of GOSH products arrived courtesy of Superdrug! Its incredible; the nail varnishes are to die for. Sit tight for a post soon!
Anyway, I recently made my eyes look rather iridescent and rainbow-like for a Christmas night in last week. The result was a success, definitely special occasion make up wear. Have a look!
- I first applied a base coat of purple to the whole of my eye. Tracing a basic flick line and shape for my look.
- I then blended a dark blue into the outer 1/3 of my eye, building the colour gradually.
- I got a bright blue eyeshadow and applied it to my crease and inner eye corner.
- I then added more purple to my outer eye to finish the iridescent rainbow look.
- I lined the lash line with eyeliner for a defined look, applied mascara to the tops and bottoms of my lashes and voila!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year! x