Hi guys, this is my contest entry. I thought I’d go with a neutral smokey look for those of you who aren’t as brave as some. =)
For this look I -
* First I primed my eyes before I put on my eyeshadow/pigment/loose shadow, you can prime them with anything from a cream shadow to face primer to concealer to an actual eyeshadow primer such as urban decay primer potion.
* Then I put Barry M Dazzle Dust in 44 all over my lids.
* Then I took my GOSH Eyeshadow palette in 001 Smokey Eyes and used the darkest grey for the crease and outer V.
* I then took the Black and put it in my outer V and slightly in my crease, I also used the white from the same palette as a highlight under my browbone, then apply your favourite mascara.
* I then applied Rimmel Volume Booster lipstick in 102 Foxy and Collection 2000 Pure Gloss Lipgloss in Icing which is just a clear gloss.
Hope you like the look! =)
(admin: Can you please upload some photos of this?)